Shipping Policy of Upfitter Pty Ltd ("Shipping Policy")
- This Shipping Policy applies to online purchases of Products from Upfitter via the Website;
- Definitions and phrases referred to in the Upfitter general terms and conditions (the Terms) apply to this Shipping Policy;
- To the extent there is a Non Excludable Term, the provisions of the Non Excludable Term shall prevail in relation to this Shipping Policy, to the extent of that inconsistency;
- This Shipping Policy applies in addition to and subject to your rights under the law including the Australian Consumer Law(the ACL); and
- Before making a purchase, please read this Shipping Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
Processing your Order
- An email confirmation will be sent to your nominated e-mail address after placing your order;
- Please keep this e-mail and all other order documentation provided to you by Upfitter as proof of your purchase.
Shipment Processing Time
- The processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping;
- After your payment is authorised and verified, we will try and process all orders within 3-5 business days. We will contact you for some reason if there are any delays;
- The shipping time may be between 1 and 14 days.
- Upfitter does not ship internationally at this time. We ship to Australian addresses only.
- If our carrier/shipping contractor is unable to fulfil a delivery due the address being in a remote location, not serviceable due to food, fire or other reasonable matter, we will contact you to arrange an alternate delivery method or collection point;
- We ship to both commercial and domestic/residential addresses;
- We do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers due to size & weight restrictions of these services.
Shipment rates and Delivery Estimates
- Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you;
- Delivery times are estimates only. These estimates commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order;
- Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order;
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed;
- Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery times;
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will however make every reasonable effort to fulfil and ship your order as soon as reasonably practicable;
- Standard shipping times and costs are displayed when selected at the time of order, and these are subject to your having placed your order before specified cut-off times;
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except public holidays;
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays;
- Dates of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. These are sometimes beyond our control;
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments;
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the estimated delivery time:
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier;
- Weight factor: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed;
- Supplier Stock Availability: Where a Product is not held in stock at our warehouse, we rely on stock availability from our supplier. If no stock is available we will advise you of the estimate given to us by our supplier.
- Due to supplier stock availability, customs clearance, Force Majeure and other legal obligations placed upon us, or biosecurity measures, importation of Products the subject of your order, or delivery of your package to and from our distribution facilities may be delayed;
- We will not be responsible or liable for delivery to an incorrect shipping address if you provide incorrect information;
- In-store pickup dates vary based on Product availability and warehouse operations. A pickup time from our warehouse is confirmed when your order is processed.
- Upfitter aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process;
- Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package via email and/or SMS;
- All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking.
International Customs, Duties and Taxes
- Upfitter does not ship internationally at this time;
- You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing Products you purchase from us and shipping them to you.
Damage to Product
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please refer to our Returns Policy and contact us immediately.
Missing or Lost Package
- There are several reasons why a package may be lost, misplaced or become a delivery exception;
- It is often the case that the package is either in the building where it has been shipped, or with a neighbour. Upfitter politely requests and require that you firstly look for your package in common courier hiding spots or ask your neighbours about your package;
- If you still cannot locate your package, please contact us to report missing or lost packages.
Questions and Contacts
- If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please see our FAQ page, on the Website, or contact us;
- Please contact us at: email@example.com, or any other nominated contact details on the Website.