AEV designed this heavy duty Differential Cover specifically for the AAM 9.25” front axle found in 2014 & newer Ram 2500/3500 HD trucks. Manufactured in the USA out of high-strength nodular iron, this cover is designed with maximum durability in mind and will hold up to years of hard use and abuse. The AEV Ram Differential cover features a vehicle specific fluid level verification port, placed at the correct level to meet factory specifications for the front axle, eliminating the need to guess on oil levels or use a dipstick to figure out the correct amount of oil.
For added convenience, this Differential Cover utilizes AEV’s oversized fill port located on the top of the cover. This fill port not only allows you to easily add fluid in the field if axle repairs are necessary, but also doubles as an inspection port, allowing the user to see inside the differential, inspect ring gear teeth, look for water intrusion and even use a dial indicator to inspect for problems without ever removing the cover.
This is not just a pretty aluminum show piece – this is serious front axle protection for the people who need it most!
- Designed for 2014 & newer Ram 2500/3500
- Manufactured out of high-strength nodular iron
- Ram-specific fluid level verification hole
- Reuses the OE magnetic plug
- Reuses the OE rubber seal
- AEV’s exclusive oversized fill plug
- Reinforced bottom edge with recessed hardware
- E-coated and powder coated for maximum durability
- Made in the USA
Fits the following vehicles